Work with us
With teams in major cities throughout Australasia and Japan, we’re always on the lookout for talented and committed people who want a meaningful career in a multi-faceted and exciting industry. You can even meet a bunch of our people on the Team page.
Espresso Machine Technician
Keen to jump on the tools?
We're a small office of keen coffee pros who work hard and love to win.
We're on the hunt for an espresso machine technician to join our Auckland team!
Our technicians are the real heroes of our busy wholesale operation. They keep our customers machinery tip top while providing excellent service and support. You’ll be responsible for the regular servicing and upkeep of our customers coffee equipment, which includes being on call to attend customer emergencies and provide phone support.
This is an ideal role for someone who loves the coffee industry and is looking for the next step in their career.
Prior experience servicing La Marzocco and La San Marco machinery is a bonus, but is not required.
Main duties include:
- Providing excellent service to our wholesale customers
- Swiftly responding to customer call outs
- Performing regular maintenance and repairs of our customers' equipment
- Diagnosing problems, then identifying and actioning solutions that will keep our customers operational
- Performing pre-installation checks, manage operational requirements and complete installations
- Performing weekend/after hours “on call” responsibilities every third weekend.
- Delivering quality customer care and excellent communication about all technical enquiries
- Working with Account Managers to recommend and provide appropriate machinery and solutions for our customers
- Documenting all service and installation work in our ERP system.
- Contributing to maintaining a tidy and organised workshop
- Keeping technical equipment and vans well maintained with regular service and preventative maintenance
- Being involved in hosting wholesale customer events focused on the mechanical aspects of coffee
- Staying up to date on techniques in the ever evolving coffee industry, participate in educational opportunities and share knowledge
The successful applicant will:
- Have a strong barista skill set (2+ years preferred)
- Have a basic knowledge of espresso machinery
- Be proficient with tools and machinery
- Have a full clean driver’s licence (and can drive a manual)
- Have strong customer service skills
- Have excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills
- Be a quick thinker, and decisive
- Have strong organisational and planning skills
- Be reliable and consistent with a great sense of humour and ‘can-do’ attitude
- Be a problem solver attitude with experience in delivering customer-focused solutions based on their specific needs
- Be a professional with a presentable manner
- Be a qualified EAS, or be working towards a current Restricted Electrical and/ or Test and Tag practicing licence (not a requirement, but definite bonus!)
How to apply
Click "Apply Now" to send us a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great addition to our team, along with a current CV to email@example.com
A full job description is available upon request.
Gibbon Street Cafe Manager
Coffee Supreme Gibbon Street (formerly Day Made) is our dedicated hospitality and retail site in the ever warm and sunny Queensland. Gibbon Street allows us to showcase our coffee offering and give people the Supreme Experience. It provides the face of the Coffee Supreme brand, and exists to help us grow our brand and create loyal Coffee Supreme fans in Brisbane.
After a few years, we have learned that coffee quality doesn't have to come at the expense of approachability and service - it should be fun, engaging, honest and generous. Coffee Supreme believes hospitality and generosity form the backbone of any good coffee experience and we're after someone who fully agrees to lead out team of hospitality pros at our Gibbon Street cafe.
The right person will be responsible for the smooth operation of our Gibbon Street site and leading the team to deliver our 'Supreme Experience'. You'll be expected to maintain and grow a beloved hospitality site, to challenge your team to meet financial targets, and represent Coffee Supreme's high standards of service and quality.
Ideally we're looking for someone to operate Coffee Supreme Gibbon Street as if it were their own business. That means there will be weekend shifts, early mornings and late nights - the wellbeing of the team and the space is your responsibility.
This is an opportunity to take a great little site and make it even better. We're open to all ideas and suggestions - the new manager will not be limited by previous actions, processes and habits.
- Be a fan of the Coffee Supreme brand and its core values.
- Be and experienced and confident coffee maker.
- Have an in-depth knowledge of specialty coffee and be able to share this knowledge with others.
- Provide warm, engaging and generous customer service.
- Work well in a team and build a positive team culture.
- Be reliable and punctual and set that expectation in your team.
- Present well at all times and represent the Coffee Supreme brand.
- Work hard, hustle, and have a lot of energy.
- Have a positive can-do attitude
Main duties include (but are not limited to):
- Leading, coaching and managing the team.
- Recruiting and training staff
- Engaging with point of sale systems analytically to grow the business.
- Striving to do things Better™
- Reviewing and maintaining processes to ensure that Gibbon Street is performing as a healthy business unit.
- Ensuring the coffee offer is delicious, relevant and approachable.
- Complying with health & safety, food safety and local council requirements.
- Ensuring the site and equipment are maintained to the highest level.
A full job descriptions is available upon request.
Click "Apply Now" to send us a cover letter telling us a bit about yourself and why you'd be a great fit for the role, along with a current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
No Positions currently available
Keep checking back for positions or stay in touch via our social channels.